The target audience is college or higher level foreign students applying to study in Tianjin and the excellent foreign students studying in Tianjin.
- a . Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- b . Applicants for undergraduate program must have a high school diploma high school with good academic performance and be under 30.
- c . Applicants for master's programs must have a bachelor's degree and be under 35 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors .
- d . Applicants for doctoral programs must have MS and be under 40 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors .
- e . Applicants must meet the language requirements of higher education institutions and provide relevant evidence , such as HSK certificate , other certificates of Chinese learning and examination, etc. The restriction can be relaxed for foreign students whose careers are taught in English .
- f . Applicants should not apply for another scholarship at the same time.
- g . Conditions apply to domestic students
- Applicants must be self-funded foreign university , postgraduate, doctoral student who is normally registered in Tianjin. Applicants who have applied for leave , which retains student status or extension of schooling last year they will not be allowed .
- Applicants must perform well in school without truancy, other violations of school rules at school or other violations of the laws and regulations of China outside of school .
- Applicants must have the right attitude of learning and study hard. Academic records of applicants must be excellent in the previous year.
- Applicants have not received any other scholarships in the same year .
VALUES OF SCHOLARSHIP
- a. Scholarships for PhD students : 40,000 RMB/person/year.
- b . Master scholarships : 30,000 RMB/person/year.
- c . Undergraduate Student Scholarship : RMB 20,000/person/year.
- a . Request Form Tianjin government scholarship (Applicants must obtain the form in the Institutions of Higher Education or downloaded from the website of the IES directed ) .
- b . Notarized highest diploma and transcripts.
- c . Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- d . Curriculum or research plan should be submitted for undergraduate or research students .
- e . Copy of passport
- f . HSK Certificate ( The restriction can be relaxed for foreign students whose majors are taught in English . )
- g . Please note that NO application documents be returned.